TOXICITY FROM RCT
TOXICITY FROM RCT

 TOXICITY FROM RCT

Is it possible that a health professional would advise a patient to keep inside his/her body a dead organ? NO WAY! well, dentists actually do! Some would not even crown a tooth without killing it unnecessarily.

"Root canals are a zillion times worse than mercury fillings."

~Dr. Hal Huggins


"I see people pushing along in a wheelchair. I wonder when did you have your root canal done? Because root canals so far have turned out to be one of the most vile things that I have ever run into...."

~Dr. Hal Huggins, D.D.S., M.S.

 

"Research has demonstrated that 100% of all root canals result in residual infection due to the imperfect seal that allows bacteria to penetrate. The toxins given off by these bacteria are MORE TOXIC THAN MERCURY!!. These toxins can cause systemic diseases of the heart, kidney, uterus, and nervous and endocrine systems."

~Dr. Edward Arana, D.D.S.



ROOT CANALS are the most toxic, most damaging procedure dentists can do. You have two options at this stage: a root canal treatment or an extraction. Dentists usually fill root canals with gutta percha. Some use the Sargenti method, a popular treatment used by 25% of dentists, but denounced by the American Dental Association because it contains highly toxic formaldehyde compounds (folmaldehyde is also present in most childhood vaccines!!). There have been a lot of problems with those. They used to contain lead. The current formulas are said to have removed the lead, but millions of root canal treatments using the old formulas are still in people's mouths.

Gutta percha is no less than 15% barium so that it will show up in the X-ray. Barium is poison and toxic if ingested, barium is an irritant for inhalation and skin contact. Excessive amounts can cause violent diarrhea, convulsive tremors, and muscular paralysis. Barium is known to affect the heart and nervous system.

Gutta percha shrinks and leaves gaps and the tooth can never be sterile. There is no such thing as a sterile root canal. During a root canal, the main canal is filled and possibly some of the small side canals, but the other smaller canal-like structures in teeth called dentinal tubules are too tiny to be filled during treatment and these tubules become home to bacteria instead. Since there are millions of these tubules there is room for enough bacteria to challenge the immune system. The waste products from these nasty germs include some very toxic substances called thio-ethers, and your body has to deal with these toxins 24 hours a day. They contaminate the bone around the tooth and they are picked up by the immune system and carried to the liver for detoxification. Unfortunately, the liver can be seriously damaged by them and many Natural Killer Cells of the immune system die in the process, so if we ever need them to guard us from cancerous cells we will be at a disadvantage. 

Root canals - anaerobic bacteria within root canal teeth produce toxins that are among the most poisonous chemicals on the planet. For this reason, they can produce disease at little more than the molecular level. Far below what can be seen on an X-ray. These toxins can be related to almost all of the autoimmune  and degenerative diseases, but since the profession demands that dentistry place 30 million per year, and since they are a high profit item in dental service, they will continue to be defended as "preventive dentistry" for years to come. For those interested in good health, however, you have a right to know that these toxins are so potent that just a handful of molecules can create autoimmune diseases in susceptible people. Important to know is that the problem is the presence of these toxins in the periodontal ligament - the attachment between tooth and bone, and not in the pulp chamber. Yes, a dentist can sterilize a column of air in the center of a tooth, but, regardless of what you embalm the pulp chamber with, it is still dead. Another interesting point. A healthy body will reject dead things and create an immune action around the dead part. This results in pain around a dead tooth - which is the sign of good health. If it doesn't hurt, the immune system is not healthy enough to launch a defense, therefore the toxins are being spread all over the body.

A) There is always the potential for infection and you will never be able to tell if there is any remaining infection in the tooth because:

1. Since there is no longer a nerve supply, the person will not feel anything from that location.
2. X-rays will tell you nothing until it is often too late. X- rays will not show if there is an infection in the tooth; it will only show if there is bone loss. Bone loss from a chronic infection in the tooth takes a long time to develop and, thus, a long time before it shows up on an X-ray. By the time bone loss shows up on an X-ray, the person may have already developed an illness.

B) The person may be intolerant to the materials and chemicals used to fill the root canal tooth.

Some people have an adverse reaction to the substances that are permanently put into the tooth. What is tricky is that, if a reaction does take place, it is often not perceived locally since there is no nerve supply. The symptoms are systemic, progressive, and insidious and the person almost never connects their symptoms to the root canal tooth. The sudden development of symptoms may also be due “molecular mimicry reaction” to bacteria that is in the root canal tooth – a low-level infection that will not be picked up on an X-ray (one can never entirely seal a root canal tooth).

Sadly, the diagnosis of a root canal tooth as being the cause of an illness by a doctor is quite rare.

The 2 Schools Of Thought In Dentistry With Regards To Root Canals

There are some dentist that believe one should “save the tooth” and have a root canal on an infected tooth, and there are others (such as Dr. Weston Price, Dr. Meinig, and Drs. Kulacz and Levy) who feel an infected tooth should always be extracted even if the gap it leaves creates its own challenges.

What’s The Solution To Dealing With Your Infected Tooth?

In the end, it is the informed person who must decide whether to have their infected tooth extracted or whether to have a “root canal” performed. Since a “root canal tooth” always has the possibility of becoming infected – without detection – and since there is the potential to have a chronic hypersensitivity reaction to the materials and chemicals inserted in the tooth, if it were me, I would choose the former.

If one decides to have the tooth pulled, they would need a bridge created. I was told that the best material to use is Zirconium with a ceramic overlay as it is the most hypoallergenic and very strong.

Something To Leave You With
If you have a root canal(s), and if you also have symptoms for which a cause has not been identified, or a chronic illness, or even cancer, did your health problems start in the weeks, months or years following your having your first root canal tooth?

Recommended Resources:

“The Roots of Disease: Connecting Dentistry & Medicine” by Robert Kulacz and Thomas E. Levy

“Root Canal Cover-up” by George Meinig


So you have to make up your mind, what is more important to you? I believe no tooth is worth destroying my immune system.

At THE HOME OF BIOLOGICAL DENTISTRY we have top technology to for every area of dentistry and Root Canal Therapy is of course no exception, it includes HIgh power magnification, sonar technology to locate with accuracy the apical foramen (where the nerve enters the tooth) digital radiographs, the SIROLASE Diode laser and the water activated WATERLASE that significantly cools down the target tissue and we do irrigation with H2O3 (Ozone water). We would only do RCT if you insist after informed consent because we are better equipped to do it than the average dentist but we DO NOT recommend it.

To help you in your decision check different opinions:

against:    http://www.holisticmed.com/dental/root.html
The next link adds to the laser controversy: http://www.mgoldmandds.com/laserRCT.htm


During the procedure the irrigant Sodium Hypochloride could leave the tooth into the bone:

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/bsc/iej/2004/00000037/00000004/art00006;jsessionid=28tnw6rolk4s.alice?format=print



ACCESSIBILITY